Bill and Eric

Becki

Eric is a poseur and seems to play up more when the camera is out, while bill is shy and prefers to hide behind the plants.

I will get some better photos of Bill once I move him into his new home, currently he is living in the perpetual guppy tank and quite happily sliding amongst the plants at the back of the tank.

Eric is also incredibly aggressive. Originally I had picked him to replace my old betta who passed away due to old age. But due to the fact He like to chase everything that moves (Tetras, guppies and fat catfish) he now resides alone where he can chase his reflection in the glass.

eric1.jpg

Bill's better side according to Bill :)

bill.jpg

Actually only bought Bill today when I was at one of my LFS buying some plants. So he was very spur of the moment. He has not given the inhabitants in the guppy tank any grief, the majority of the baby guppies are now to big for him and tbh if he munches on a few of the new borns I'm not to worried because the tank can only hold so many guppies.

I want to move him out of the community tank though because I cant see him and I think he is quite a pretty boy so he can move in with Eric once I get the tank divided.

I now have the tank divided so Bill moved in next door to Eric today. I ended up just making a section in the back to fit the heater through and have two separate small filters on each side of the tank

BillEric.jpg

Once I removed the blue plastic allowing them to see through the perspex I was finally able to get a pic of Bill showing his colour. His colours still don't show up well in photos I had to take a few dozen photos to get these ones.

BillEric1.jpg

Sorry this one is blurry but he is flaring better in this one now that he realised he has a neighbour to flare at.

grr.jpg

Edited by Becki