Greetings

redfin538

Hello,

I currently live in Ny state, and i own(or am owned by) two male bettas 2 cockateils and a cat. One of the bettas is from pet store purchased 12/24/2009 the second was purchased 1/16/2010 from walmart. Just tested my water PH first in tank second stand by for change out 7.6!!!!! or higher. Anywho have been reading public forum for couple of weeks and am impressed with the amount of knowledge etc... am looking forward to learning and sharing about bettas and other species.

Sincerly Asil

yes walmart still has pet sections the one closest to where i live is currently waiting for a super walmart building to go up and then theylle move the store over and the old building shall become lowes as to the pet section its small just fish at this time the main reason i caved and purchased the betta is because he (Amos) is a crown tail cull cost was $4 and change before tax main problem with him supplier sent the bettas before they learned what dry food was. luckily local pet store where my mother bought my other male (Fish) has frozen blood worms :) sorry no photos not sure how to get them from my computer onto forum yet lol