stopping bettas from seing each other

lachie1998

My big barracks is set up the same way with the sump at the back. I use the plastic covers of the file protectors with a small piece of plastic poster holder to clip it in place. Make sure to lower your water level to what you had. I had a few boys jumping between the gap of the divider and the lid into their neighbors section. After dropping the water level by about a centimeter or two, it hasn't happened again.

4e67d030.jpg

f5fdbe29.jpg

The plastic dividers can be removed to allow the fish to have a flaring session.

Where are your fish shadoh, I don't see any in the barracks? One of my fish jumped into the back sump section (are they suicidal these fish? What if there is no water where they are jumping to?).

Edited by Chi

No fish in those pics. I stripped the tank back on the weekend and ditched the gravel as I was planning on having the whole thing bare bottomed. Soon found out why I needed the gravel - the fish could swim sideways under the water return at the back *lol*. So back went the gravel.

They are very suicidal. Have lost quite a few leaping out of my aqua one barracks onto the floor...

Suicidal is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!. As for colour dividers I use black stainless steel mesh. No rust or heavy metal poisoning. Doesn't allow fish to see each other. :dance: