Introduction

Perry the Pom

G'day,

I live in Maryborough Qld. I have lived here for over 40 years but I am still called a Pom.

I am a retired chef and I live with my wife. I have many interests, Beekeeping, chooks, ducks, quails, tropical fish mainly live bearers,gardening,kayaking,photography.

I was on the net looking for where I could purchase some Salvinia Weed and came to this site. I decided to join as I am certain that I will be interested in reading subjects on the forum. It will also be helpful if I need a problem solved.

Cheers Perry the Pom

G'day Ninja,

I was told that you can purchase it on eBay a bit at $5 for 20grams. I have kayaked through salvinia when the Mary River was full of it. There is none around now as we have had so much rain. I have a bath out side full of Sword Tails but the birds sit on the edge and eat them. I have shade cloth over 1/2 the bath but I have weed in the bath which needs sun light. If you are a responsible person you would never let it get into the water ways.

Cheers Mate

I live in Maryborough Qld. I have lived here for over 40 years but I am still called a Pom.

I have lived here for over 23 years and I'm still called all kinds of things....

I have many interests, Beekeeping, chooks, ducks, quails, tropical fish mainly live bearers,gardening,kayaking,photography.

That is awesome. I'm into all those things but the only thing out of that very interesting list that I've had the opportunity to dabble in is photography. What equipment do you have? Do you have a Flikr account?