new member making compulsory first post

fishdance

New member doing the compulsory first post. Seems to be a lot of rules on this forum?

Anyway, fairly experienced fish keeper that is always learning and improving. Have kept fish for over 30 years and have several fish rooms containing small and large tanks. Interested in breeding most difficult to breed fish and especially rarer fish. Have a large aquarium book collection.

Hi everyone!

Winston

WELCOME!!!!

Great to have you here... like above meanioned... piccies please! :D

As for being a lot of rules on the forum... mmm, not really, pretty basic. Mainly the same with other forums, just in-depth explanatory (yes I read them carefully haha).

Anyways.. what sort of fish do you keep? Sounds great whatever it is. :)

Edited by Sarah

I don't think there are too many rules - the only one I've come across is no swearing. Oh and you must :dance: post lots of photos.

Other than that it's sweet as and no posts offering to increase the size of your penis, or fish, or telling you that you are a Nigerian prince.

It's a great forum - hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Yan's Betta Pellets are 100% guaranteed* to increase the size of your pen... fish.

Made from wholesome natural ingredients such as saturated fat, ash, that stuff off the bottom of my shoe.

Your Bettas will love you and look forward to every feeding time!

Will double your Betta's size within the first two weeks or your money back**!!

* Not guaranteed.

** No cash back returns

Also you may be a Nigerian prince. Send me your bank account details and all personal info and I will confirm this for you. _nod__revamp_by_JohnJensen.gif