Hi Im Emily!

Emily_kate_19

Hi my names Emily, Im 22 years old and live in Brisbane, QLD. Ive had a love for Betta's since I was about fourteen years old, at one time owning about 9 fish that took up about 2.5 metres of shelf space. For a long time I was unable to keep fish since moving out of home, but i got a new apartment and decked it out with fish! I am now the proud owner of 3 beautiful betta fish, eight neon tetras and four cardinal tetras. MY three bettas include black rose tail named Jet, a silver and red crowntail named Fiero, and a blue and white butterfly halfmoon female named Porche. I keep each betta fish in their own 12-15L tank with 25W heater and Aqua One 100 filter.

I am extremely besotted with my fish and they get only the best! I look foward to being a member of this forum :)

Hi Emily

a.) My sister's name is Emily and I always wanted her(your) name... can I please have it?

b.) Welcome, lots of Betta nerds, breeders, keepers, ppls here, also somewhat smart and stuff

c.) Where do you get your fishus?

d.) Can you please take one million photos and post them in the showroom please thanks please

x Ness

Where do you get your fishus?

GEE blonde-ness, she said she lived in BRISBANE, where else would she get them from? You got them from there right, hope I just didn't make a fool of my self If you didn't you should check it out, best service I have ever had in a lfs and best quality to :)

Welcome to the forum, any plans to breed? Don't worry, that was a rehtorical question, of course you will, I didn't start out planning to breed and I was brainwashed by these loons :P