Hi from Perth

Yonjuro

Hi all,

Am just getting back into the wonderful hobby of aquarium fish and plants after a break of 20 odd years and was recommended this forum from my LFS.

I currently have a 3 small tanks running. A 105L Biorb with a Ranchu, Butterfly tail blackmoor and Red cap Orander. I have a small filtered and heated tank with a Betta, 2 corys and an Oto (soon to be rehoused in larger premises) and my latest project is a 32cm cube nano Iwagumi that is very new and in the process of bedding in and cycling.

Hope to learn much from you all here, the chemistry and hardware has advanced so much since I was previously in the hobby that I am certainly a noob these days.

Cheers

Jase

THanks for the warm welcome!

I will certainly post some pics when my wife gets back from holidays with the camera - I only have some poor mobile phone shots at this stage - erm assuming she doesn't divorce me for buying another fish tank :whistling:

Les, I am north of da river.

Cheers

Jase

thats great Jase

I am up in buttler good to have someone else north of the river

I have a pair of red platnum dragon halfmoon(HM) plakats(PK) Dads a butterfly(they have two week old fry at the moment) and a pair of Black platnum dragon HM PK, what types of Betta are you into?

Cheers

Les