mr goobee

cleo.martin

You mean you don't know romper room????

You've never waited for your name to be called out when they look through the magic mirror????

What have you wasted your childhood with then Sarah?

Edited by paul

The romper room? Never heard of it.. maybe it was a little before my time.. oops, sorry. :giggle:

Um.. I liked watching Pokemon and Steve Irwin.. yeah, that's what I watched. *lol*

Edited by Sarah

So you've never tried to walk "straight and tall" with a basket balanced on your head? (note: Apparently the OH&S police made it a bean bag in later years to prevent injuries from falling baskets).

And you never pretended to exercise by bending and stretching while "reaching for the stars" as while Jupiter and Mars floated by?

No Sarah... I'm not on drugs!!!

I never got over the fact that my name was never called out when she looked through the magic mirror. My mother could never understand why I hated my name at that age... And what show these days teaches kids that "punching's so much fun..."

I could never figure out if the lyrics said "ball" or "balls"... Coz it kinda makes it really weird if the lyrics went:

"Punch, punch, punch your balls.

Punching's so much fun!"

Edited by paul

Just asked mum if do-bee from the Romper Room was familiar with her.. she went on saying romper, dobee dobbe doo, are you having fun today? *lol*

Jarrod, mum said her name was never called either, said she wanted it sooo badly, poor mum. :(