2011 AAQ AQUA-SCAPING COMPETITION

melbournebetta

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the way I read the deadline was - entries in by May 22 and no entries after midnight.... its May 22nd and its not yet midnight so i thought I'd be ok to take pics today and email them....

That is unless the world really ended yesterday and I didn't notice - in which case I suppose there's no point entering :P

Edited by fishbites

I probably should have practiced with the lousy little camera I have instead of waiting until the last minute... Maybe I'll 'borrow' dads. I'm no where near happy with the tank but what the heck, I'll enter for the fun of it.

I think this is really a friendly comp so I would be very surprised if any entries that are submitted today would not be excepted.

Unless that means I would win as default as I entered ages ago and may be the only entrant. Lol.

Can't wait to look at everyone's pride and joy. :-)

NEFFY you naughty lady, I was gunna keep the guessing game going! (you dag)

Anyway everyone has a LOT to be proud of - the entries are fantastic.

FOR THE REST OF US applaud.gif.gif I'll put up all the entries and we can busy ourselves guessing who's who - we've probably got some idea from various other threads - maybe some wild cards... who knows!

Here are the entries (obviously staggered due to the uploading images restrictions:

AusAquascapes 9 litres or under:

"Betta Garden"

1_Betta_garden_UNDER9-1.jpg

"Green Salad with Betta"

1_Green-salad-withBetta_UNDER9-2.jpg

"Quietly"

1_Quietly_UNDER9.jpg

3 entries for under 9

Edited by melbournebetta