updates been a long few weeks

Abby

ok so the last few weeks has been a handful. My partner and I celebrated 4 years together and te same day my great aunty died.

Dastan my first betta was sick off and on and eventually didnt make it he had popeye recovered got a huge fungus on his head and then it went away then he got popeye again but WAY worse. all this in QT tank. i think he may have had an internal tumor for the way the popeye fungus and popeye all hit him. I was called away on the friday to go to my great auntys funeral and came home the saturday and he had died :/

ANY WAY.

so now onto the FISH. so the four girls in the temp tank (Ailie, Rayne, Lexi and Caela) finally moved into their new home, a beautiful planted tank :)

the "Eight" bay has now had the filter section turned into bay 9 and will be divided tomorrow to fit bay 10.

with the death of Dastan, and my beautiful lps's catalouge special of 50% off male vts :P

brought around a new man in my life

Now im back to ten males and seven females.

sooooooooooo now the score stands at:

Girls:

Caela

Lexi

Rayne

Ailie

Bronxie

Cinder

Scarlet (agent 88)

The boys:

Louie

Charz

Spongebob

Pippin

Fredric (Agent 004)**

Cedric (Agent 11)**

Benny

Melvin

Nero

new boy still unnamed

***Cedric and Fredric are brothers to the seven girls, i found when i took Ced out for QT to let him recover from bennys visit Fred began tail biting until Ced was put back beside him. Brotherly love ;)

here is the new boy:

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

*His waters low because thats all the water that came in his bag, i let him settle in before topping the tank up slowly :)

IMG_5360.jpg

Name suggestions welcome :D

Sheldon is a great name and a beautiful fish!

Benny has the longest anal fin I've ever seen!!! :D

Benny? are you sure ben is the one u mean or are you referring to the before pics?

Sponge bob has a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG set of fins