Updates

Matt_95

I've been grounded for a few weeks so I haven't been able to get any pictures for you so here are some I took today, don't worry, I will get more :)

Eclipse-the white streak in his dorsal isn't a split it is part of his fin

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

My mossy hill in my NPT, The sword there died :(

IMG_3810.jpg

Blue face apisto

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

I have more when someone comments :D

Edited by Matt_95

I know, the girl looks like a SD to so hopefully I wont get many VT's

Heres another of yours

IMG_3799.jpg

RCS

IMG_3231-1.jpg

My planted tank a month or to ago

IMG_3289.jpg

E. vesuvuis, very rare plant

IMG_3811.jpg

Can't remember the name of this one

IMG_3298.jpg

I thought you needed more letters than that to post..... It was just a square O.o

Ok. Sorry Matt. Just jumped on computer and checked and yes, you see a square. On my iPhone it is an smiley face. Damn........feel stupid now. Thanks for telling me.

One more. Crazy face. 

Im with you on that Matt the spec fairy keeps steeling my glass's NAA I might wear glasss to read but I cant spell for nuts as long as people understand what your about and its fanetic (phonetic) who realy cares.

Oh mat I was Just given a female CT that is the spit of your male my mate at the fish shop gave it to me but I dont have any CTS my self so ill have to look for One for her and when are you going to post Fish inter state? if you go ahead with outside ponds you may have to consider it.

Cheers

Les

I with you now it was his coulering that the girl had but she was a CT OK I think I found a boy and his CT as well.

so you will post good Mum and Dad might be suprised at how many fish you can move when you do LOL (Matt the fish removalist) has a ring to it.

See ya

Les

Cool, you can make some comb tails :)

Well mum has an account with fastway so I just need to buy bags, bag budies and the labels :). I have another amazing Pair coming to :) They are Orange dragon HMPK, Sarah has already reserved 8 :lol: