Finding Females

BettaObsessed

Bettaobsessed,

What sort of colour and type are you after ? I know the LFS ladies are super cheap, but unless you're looking to spawn Veil Tails, it might be worth talking to Busman or some of the others with recent spawns about finding a nice HM lady... that could be posted interstate.

(: Got a pic of the boys you'd like to spawn (Assuming you are looking to spawn)!

-Ness

Looking for a HM to go with my new male (ok, my son's new male!). My son has said he would still like a lavender female but I don't know that the combination of the two would do anything spectaular. I will have to look into it. We're going back out to the shop I got him from this weekend as they got a shipment in last week that is going into the shop on Friday.

I am also looking for CT's and always looking for anything that is an unual colour. If the kids are behaving on Saturday we might continue a little further north. Can you tell me some of the places you go to Les so I have some sort of a target in mind?

Never seen any HM female at the LFS seen some wild type some and some VT in reds, greens blues I picked up two blackbody girls with red fins there real smart looking butreal attitudes

Hey Yatsi city farmers wanneroo and joondalup are owend by the same guy, petcity merrawa, joondalup and carama are owend by the same guy and wanneroo petshop and clarkson petshop areowen by the same guy. so ther is only in reality three outlets but I do go to NSLFS (not so local fish shops) in morly and diannella you just have to shop around

Cheers

Les

that sounds a lot like me ... I have my second tank all set up but just can't figure out how to get hold of a nice betta lady to move in :-(

The LFS I have had a look at up to now don't even have any females at all and so far ... I've tried contacting SydneySplendens about contacts, since they were the only Betta association in Australia I found prior to someone pointing out this forum, but they have never come back at me either. Seriously, I'm starting to despair a little.

The shop I got my son's 2 HM males from is getting females in in about 2 weeks. One LFS is getting a huge batch of females in in about a week and the other one will be in about 2 weeks.

I'm really looking for CT & HM females. VT's would have to be just the colour I am looking for as I already have a few of those.

I am looking for females to go with these males plus the 2 HM males.

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

I'm seem to be pretty lucky with my LFS finds, all of my fish have been LFS or LPS purchases.

There seems to have been a shortage of females here for a couple of months so the shops must have finally worked out that they need to be bringing in more.

Edited by BettaObsessed