hi all

odie_88

Hi everyone,

I'm from Sydney, I have guppies (mix, full platinums and black moscows), CRS, CBS, RCS and some BNs (albino, peppermint and common)

Normally I am a regular at another forum but my friends says I should try this one as there are some great people and advises around...

Well G'day odie! Welcome to the forum. I was gunna be funny... But I'm not, so I'll just say hi! Have a look around. Someone here might have a humourous anecdote or funny joke to tell, but I'll stick with boring monotone dialogue. You may get some helpful advice here on this forum. It is occasionally informative and sometimes the other members can be pleasant with their responses to your questions. Hope your experience here is a good one.

Hey Odie, glad you figured it out :P don't you have sone bettas to?

We have may more smilley faces here to :):D:bighug::devil::((:lol: I hope you like it here as well. It can help fill in those boring times when everyone is at work and nothing happens :lol:

Edited by Matt_95

Hey Odie,

Allow mine to be the sane welcome; you've now met some of the cast... comedians, emoticons and all.

Looking forward to hearing more about your lot - needless to say we're vultures for photos and spawn-logs.

Feel free to purchase some betta and log their progress if you don't already have some (biased much?)

(: Welcome.

-Ness

Thanks everyone...

Oh yea, Thanks Matt, I do have the single betta, just the ordinary one, but I'm sure in the future with Matt sending me lovely pics of his I will get the Betta addiction as well (its all a matter of convincing my wife if i can have more tanks)