Matt & Sarahs chat thread

Fletch

Why is Paul, "The Paul". Once you too get married you will take his name anyway. Lol

Just kidding guys. Would be good though because both of you would hate to start a thread with real questions and no one reads because all your threads end the same, you too chatting.

This way, you can talk and we can open your other threads and not read all the rest. Not trying to upset either of you. Just thought it would be a good idea and you guys did touch on it yesterday.

Paul.

You still aren't happy about "The Paul" and "Busman Paul" are you.

.. ignore the comment.. don't say anything...

Fine, we will leave other threads. Sorry everyone.. as Matt says, you all just wish you were as cool as us. *lol*

Soorry, we posted at the same time.... I thought we were annoying people, I'm really sorry guys :D

now it will be awkward, like when the teacher says you can talk but nobody does....... You should join in our conversation Paul!!!

Hey Sarah, only kidding. Don't get snooty. Thought it was a good idea. Think it's great the you both have found a friend on line with same interests. Just hard to follow some of the threads, that's all.

As for "The Paul", that's all good. Couldn't care less what you call me really, get called worse at work, Im sure.

Don't let it be awkward. Just use this thread to chat. Not annoying as no one forces us to read it but as I said, you would hate to start a thread and no one read it.

All good guys. Was stirring both of you. Knew you were both on line. Can't believe Sarah didn't take the bait regarding marriage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...