Hello I'm Betta is Better

Betta is Better

Hello every one my name is Bev and I'm from Cairns Nth Queensland the cyclone state. I'm 53 years young have a good sense of humor and of course fell in love with bettas. I'm only new at this and am keen to hear the hows whys and wheres on keeping these wonderful little guys/gals. I hope you can help me with any questions I may have......be prepared I have a few. I'm so excited to be here :bighug:

Hi Bev and welcome to the forum :bighug: I'm Nanna or Jo depending on my mental capabilities at the time :blink: . There's no such thing as stupid questions or too many questions round here, the only question you'll ever regret is the one you didn't ask <_< .

@ Sarah - did you see what Busman wrote <_< serial photo nuts indeed... HE asked, not us :dance: Jo

• 1 month later...

Welcome Bev :)

Welcome Bev!

Just keep them in the water and you'll be right! :lol:

My three year old niece "met" my crew recently and upon returning a few days later and meeting my new boy she was all for getting Sheldon out to hold him LOL try explaining to a determined three year old tat no the fish has to stay in the water AND keep her from throwing a tantrum cause she cannot indeed hold the fish LOL