My next spawn...

shadoh

Shadoh's Next Spawn  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pair Do You Want Spawned Next?

• Metallic Royal Blue Marble Pair
    • Cellophane Marble Pair
    • Red Rocket Cambodian Ct x Multicolour Marble
    • Red Rocket x Black Copper
    • Black Copper x Royal Blue Marble
    • Red Rocket DT x Cellophane Marble (carries DT)

• 2 weeks later...

Marbled Blue pair and any combo with the blue marble boy is now off the list. 2 girls jumped into the blue boys jar and have shredded every one of his fins. He seems fine, just has a lot of healing to do. The blue marble female has now marbled out and is going cello. I think I'll take Paul's suggestion and try a DT red crowntail x marbled cello cross... :)

He'll be fine eventually. Just can't use him for now.

I have a few girls to chose from to put with the red DTCT...

This one is the cleanest/clearest of the lot and has slight ray protrusions...

C4.jpg

This one has a slight black tinge to the end of her caudal, slight blue irid and the odd metallic scale.

C1.jpg

This last one has a couple of splashes of colour (including red at the tip of her dorsal), white scales on her body and is the most conditioned of the lot.

C3.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Also have this one, but I am a little concerned about her topline... As a large proportion of this cross will be DT (my girls all carry DT), I don't want to end up with a bunch of twisted hunchbacks

C2.jpg

I could also go totally crazy and use a metallic blue girl... <_<

Edited by shadoh

You have had no luck with this lot. Every one you wanted to spawn has passed on. That sux.

It sure does. I would have had spawns of pink butterflies and blue dalmations by now! All due to bad luck. All I can say about this lot is that they were a great re-introduction to breeding bettas and I am better for the experience :)