mj from syd splendens

mj_girl

HI Guys,

I am mj and I have been attending Sydney Splendens meetings for a while now... maybe even 2 years?

I started my betta scene with a generic veil tail from a pet store when i was a young teen - then a while later imported a beautiful Red OHM male, a White Crowntail, and a Black and Red Dragon Crowntail from Thailand.

I then started collecting fish from Syd Splendens meetings and have since loved, given and shared my fish to all my friends and workmates.

I believe more people should be involved in bettas as they are great and easy to keep.

My current tanks:

1 x aquaone tri show tank with 3 male blue/red/ purple crowntails (tri tank is for sale)

1 x bowl with female crown x combtail

1 x red male HM

communinty tank:

discus

clown loaches

angel

corydoras

neon tetras

various gourami

some sort of snake loach - forgetten name

bristlenose

would love many others in community tank but it is on the floor at the moment as i am still looking for a standalone cabinet to hold the tank!

MJ

HI HI!! Glad you were able to get in :)

We'll arrange another SBG soon - I am flat out with work and other things and I know the rest of the committee are too. And I'm going to be away until mid-Feb interstate, so we can't arrange anything til after that anyway. But hopefully we all can catch up again soon!