A Big Thankyou to Everyone

Fletch

Just want to say thankyou to EVERYONE on here.

My second lot of fry is six weeks (as you all know :-) ) and in reality, without everyones help and ideas, I would not have been very successful. Sometimes it's an obvious problem but you just don't see it. You need someone else to point out the obvious. Example, Shadoh telling me to split fry into two tanks. I forgot I had a spare tank because I was using it with a drip system for my 11 week olds. Bettarazzi for telling me to clean sponge filter. Duh.

My father was a fish nut ( still is but fights it ) and he tried Bettas but had no luck as no info was available. After half a dozen failures, gave up out of frustration. Doesn't like to fail and kill helpless fry either.

So, forgive my verbal dribble, but please accept my thanks for all your help. I would not have done it without you all.

Paul

Shucks... The forum is here for exactly this. Helping each other. Reminding each other of the basics. It's amazing how easy it is to forget the simple things. I have more than my fair share of "duh" moments. A few years down the track when you're supposedly more experienced, you might have a string of failures. But before you give up you'll hopefully look back on the successes and challenges you had at the beginning. And it will all be here on the forum. Ready to remind you. :)

Thanks mate. The way I see it, I'm just paying it forward. All the great advise I have received on here, it would be selfish to keep quiet if I think I might be able to help.

The lack of drama on this forum and the number of kind friendly people on here make it easier to ask questions. As for the duh moments, believe me, I have plenty of those on a daily basis :D