My new Red Dragon VT boy :)

Shannonbjs

Ok so went to one of my LFS today and there was this totally cute Red Dragon VT, he has been there the last few times I had been and I felt totally sorry for him :( as he was so cute but I wanted to spend Money on imported HM red dragon but just felt soooo sorry for him, plus I got a second VT Just a basic blue to keep next to the new boy......

e7d4455c.jpg

42dc8f31.jpg

Soooo this LFS tips their fish direct from the Jar into the 'small' bag and what do you know - the feisty dragon got stuck in the lip of the jar and flipped himself onto the ground then flipped and flopped while the guy attempted to pick him up :( :( anyway I said I would still take him as I felt even worse for the poor little guy now :( so I ended up getting him for 1/2 price so only $11

He is looking a little sore and sorry for himself at the moment with melafix in his water so we will see how he goes - I think he will be fine in a few days - I have had many a Betta jump and manage to survive the ordeal :)

Lovely!

Hope he'll be alright. I'm sure he will pull through fine though. :)

I have a female VT, she jumped from her tank and was out of it 45mins-1hr and was cripsy. Really thought she was dead. Fell a bit too.. plopped her back in and she lives to .. swim. :)