Go figure!

mumofthehoarde

Go figure!

I decided that I needed a better setup than an aquaone barracks to make my guys happy.

I got several 20L tanks from Kmart. They look just wonderful, all setupped and cycled. 2 guys share a tank divided by mesh, they can see each other but not as clear as glass. They were a little grumpy about the move but they get grumpy if you clean their barracks so I didnt think this a problem.

Last night I was checking out the forum. I found that finrot post in "the clinic" Oh god no...that is what a couple of my guys look like..showed my husband and he agreed...my guys are sick...what to do...

So I decided to transfer the two (from different tanks) back in the barracks so I control their medication better.

I after dripping them back into the barrack's system...they are happy...fins all looks beautiful...no clamping...nothing...they look very happy in their little tiny, 1L boring cube! Go figure!

I had a CT boy in my 3ft spawning tank for the last month or so because i couldn't be bothered setting him up another tank and needed to keep everything running in there anyway to keep the cycling in place. I've finally moved him into a 1 ft yesterday to make room for others and he's suddenly gone full on color and active and happier than ever. He certainly wasn't unhappy in the 3 ft, but looks even better now.