DT CT?

Fletch

Don't know about rare, but definitely uncommon. I think they get called "full sun" when a CT DT reaches 180degree spread (someone else may correct me on that one). There won't be many in aus so worth pursuing if you like the look of them.

Re the first two questions... Yes to both.

Shadoh had a look at both of my adult fish and he does think the are HM. Now have something to work towards with these fish.

Thanks Paul, am excited again about what I may be able to achieve. If I can get a 100% dt ct fry of the quality of the parents I would be a happy man. Better hurry though, as I won't be the only one trying by the sounds of it.

Lol! You are already one generation ahead of me with the Red Rocket DTs. Even the Red Rocket x Marble cross, if I use my fry, they will only be combtails. It will be a couple of generations before I get a marbled crowntail this way. Don't worry, I'll leave the Red Rocket DTCTs to you and focus on Marble DTCTs.

Yes Paul, you are right - I did stuff up my calculations on the last prediction. Of course it would be 50% carrying the DT gene!

Hmmm, Jarrod. Marble metallic double tail comb tail. That's not mad! Lol

The mad part would be figuring out what to call the line!

Just came up with a name - What does everyone think of Sun Jewels? :D

Only kidding Shadoh. Was considering crossing with one if yours awhile ago. Don't have to now. Can't wait to see the result. Rekon a small one of your males with your bigger red rocket might be a goer. Your female almost ready.

@Sun Jewels very nice.......... Guess Family Jewels is a bit obvious. Ha ha :-)

Thanks Sarah. Now all I have to do is breed them *lol*

Don't worry Paul (Busman - all these Paul's and Sara's are getting confusing!), I am going to be watching the development of your DTCTs too. Hope you get some 180 degree (and more) out of them, they will be really stunning!