New member and my extended family Be aware pic heavy :)

Christelle

Hi guys im new to your site and finally found the place to show some pics of my extended family.

I do apologize if some are large i tried to re size all of them before posting.

MY MAHACHAI PAIR

WILL POST PICS OF OTHERS SOON

AND YES I HAVE THREE VEIL TALES LOL WHAT CAN I SAY THEY'RE PART OF THE FAMILY :)

C.jpg

ph.jpg

P.jpg

D.jpg

Right, back to someone Lea for some new fish........ Thanks for that.

Very nice collection. Love that red. So bright.

Are they always able to see each other?

Ps glad you got up. Was waiting last night for more.

Edited by Busman

Right, back to someone Lea for some new fish........ Thanks for that.

Very nice collection. Love that red. So bright.

Are they always able to see each other?

Ps glad you got up. Was waiting last night for more.

Hi no i moved them all to the barracks most pics were taken when they were in other tanks i have dividers in my barracks so my fish cant see each other they might see a reflection but thats it.

I think he is a marble im not sure he was bought for me as a present.

thanks sarah .

I have two male plakats, who were suppose to be females twice i have bought fish off this aqaurium store and twice have i received a male plakat in the female bunch next time i wont just say "bag me your prettiest females" cos i dont think they can tell the difference between the male plakats and females. lesson learnt twice now.

I want to breed the marble male but as they were bought as a pair the red dragon like female she just is'nt interested in him all she does is swim around heaps and dont even look twice at any of my males .

does anyone know why

Edited by MahachaiBrisbetta

hi guys was just looking at the other female that i got with the male plakat a couple of days ago, and mmm i think its a male too i wish id pay more attention when they bag the fish grrr but there is always so many other goodies at the store to look at :)

here is a pick of the other one do you think its a male aswell my little blue female was going crazy flaring up at the other one when she saw him/her lol she was like im prettier than you, there is no visible signs of egg spots on any of the three. Damn and i really need females too!!

Before

10.jpg

After

Plakat317.jpg

Plakat393.jpg

Plakat381.jpg