Video of my fry

shadoh

I thought I would put a video up of my fry so everyone can see them without the camera flash catching all their iridescence. Half way through I put my finger in the water for size comparison. The tank with the green water is the runt tank with the last of their multicure treatment (for white spot)

Aww they are such cuties. :love:

Look at their round bellies, they have been fed well! :fish: They are so cute.. and how they all followed your finger makes them even cuter. Waiting for the food to come I guess. Which ones are Heckle & Jeckle?

Thanks Sarah, they had just had a big feed of grindal worms, so were VERY full. The pigs they are, they couldn't help but to check if there was any more food coming! :lol:

Heckle and Jeckle are the first 2 pale bodied fish to swim up to my finger, then do a synchronized turn and swim away. :fish: They are always doing the whole synchronized swimming thing - half the time it is the only way I can pick them out.

Just watched again.. I think I know which ones are Heckle & Jeckle. :love:

Love how they do the synchronized swimming.. adorable. Well done with them!

Seeing as they are so full and still looking for more you can see just how healthy the pigs are. :cheer: