hi from sydney

Duzza

hi im from sydney west area, just had my first spawn of 1 veil tail male and 1 short fin female. i just found this site and am kicking myself wish i found it sooner. i am really hope someone can throw me in the right direction to get a breeding pair of crown tails in sydney or if not possible from overseas im 26, motor mechanic by trade and yeh feel free to ask me anything

Hi there. Welcome!

I felt the same when i found this place, and since I joined I've had all my questions answered and as much help as i could wish on many topics.

As for fish, someone aka someone - is great and has well matched pairs just have to keep an eye out to get what you want. Go to her site on youtube and have a look Fishchick65

Hope you can find a great pair soon.

Hi Duzza

I'm new too and learning. You can learn a lot from this site and you'll find pleanty of helpful people. Google searching helps to find information as well. Make sure you have your cultures ready also to feed the fry-microworms,vinegar eels,Baby Brine Shrimp-water condition with Indian Almond leaf(Terminalia Catappa), are just a few things,Anne

If you want average quality crowntails to get started with, then head to Wentworthville, shops just off the GreatWestern Hwy. I went passed last week and they had multicolour male and female crowntails... think they have 'em for about $17.