My Dragons :)

bettasbest

Hello All! :(

I just feel in love with this boy when i saw him! He was labelled a "Green Snow MG Dragon HMPK" he doesn't look green but instead blue, this is possibly from the light/flash?

Anyhow i had to have him and am very excited he is currently with someone in quaranteen! :D

I also got him a gf so hopefully my spawning attempt will be successful and i will have babies that look just like their parents!

I will be posting the male in the critique forum too so please tell me what you think.

fwbettashmp1273239515.jpg

f_02912.jpg

Oh, and i have sellers permission to post pics :)

They look great... very jealous, but, hopefully not for long! I'm hoping that when I get back to Sydney from Bathurst in a couple weeks, I will endeavour to import a gold dragon female????? Fingers crossed! As a breeder perhaps??? If so, neighbour, I hope we may end up swapping fry in the near future!

Again, the fish you have look fantastic. Love the colour! Hope they get to you safely.

Thanks Everyone! :D

Yep Bettarazzi they are from Banleangbettas :(( he has some gorgeous HMPK's doesn't he?!

Hey Paul, i also purchased a gold dt female she was really pretty but unfortunately their was an accident and they couldn't ship her :( i have a SD Orange Gold boy(also with someone) who i planned on trying to spawn her with. And sure, i will let you know when im succesful *fingers crossed* :o

I love dragons :(( and they're a gorgeous couple! Congrats

When the postie delivered my aquabid fish a couple of years ago he gave them to my neighbour, and this wasn't any neighbour, he was an evil horrible rude guy.. luckily I got them in one piece :o

OHH wow they are stunning!! I had a pair of green snows but they had more of the pink tone vs the MG .. I was very sad the day I got told that my Snow green boy had 'jumped' ship while i was away at work (first and only jumper!)

Thanks bewarebrunette & Peta! :(

Glad your fish got to you safe Brunette! :(( and Auspost...

Sorry to hear about your boy Peta :o the pink tone sounds pretty, do you still have your girl? And he will definitely be going in the tank with a lid! none of my fish so far have been jumpers either - but i also dont fill the water level right to the top, i leave at least 3-4cms.

• 5 months later...