Fishpond Without Professionals

TassiePondLover

Hi guys

I am a Fishpond lover and we are in process of building our 3rd fishpond. We moved from WA to Tassie 1 year ago. So time to start to dig new huge fishpond. It will be 2 lakes pond with 1m water feature. We live on hills. I like to do stonework and plan to build The Paddlestone Castle in pond area in near future.

Our first pond was family made. It took us 1 month 2 years ago. I moved 5 tonnes of stones for first 2 months. The pond has 100 goldfishes and hundreds of plants. That was 16 000 litters of water and costs of pond was around $2000.

I don't like talk too much therefore I better show some photos.

61395176gy5.jpg

w1280.png

To be continued...

Ann.

Thank you very much, Sara. ))) I really miss that pond. ((( I have hundreds of photos, many times wanted delete them because it's a little painful. These photos made 8 months after we started to dig. It was great and funny time but after it our kids hate digging ponds. ;) Anyway they helped to me to dig new one some months ago and we plan to start to cover it with pond liner etc in next month. I already transplanted %20 of plants around and can't wait to see it ready!

I will post more photos tomorrow. )))

Archived