CT HM HMPK :D <--Arrived Today

kitstyles

:) How did I know you'd be posting pics 5 minutes after the fish arrive. :( Now I look bad cos mine are still in their plastic bags. :) I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. :D I will get around to taking some pics of mine soon.

I saw these fish live. They are gorgeous. And the Gold CT looks way better in real life. Hang on... where are the pics of their matching females, Jeremy?? :D

:) How did I know you'd be posting pics 5 minutes after the fish arrive. :( Now I look bad cos mine are still in their plastic bags. :) I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. :D I will get around to taking some pics of mine soon.

I saw these fish live. They are gorgeous. And the Gold CT looks way better in real life. Hang on... where are the pics of their matching females, Jeremy?? :D

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01595.jpg

I have 2 bunch of fry to take care of already >_> the Royal blue Pk spwan's fry is so tiny and small , even mike saw it and he was like .... xD 2 weeks fry like new born lol anyway I will try with the red dragon first, gold dragon after and CT go last but I might have problem to get them to HM for the red draggys.. beacuse the female's caudal is kind of rounded, but I'm sure I will get full mask again :photo:

lol yeah today 90% of them have die coz I didn't hatch BBS yesterday and just feed MWs..and didn't do water change for a week :P I've too busy lately and I gave up on the remaining fry .. I will try that Blue HM PK with something else :P

Archived