My little fish corner

kitstyles

I'm getting another pair of PK tomrr and I'm too excited can't stop thinking abt all this betta related staff -.- so I took some pictures of my fish tanks... :D

DSC01428.jpg

This is the new home for my first HM PK pair when they arrive melbourne tomorrow~ :D:D

DSC01429.jpg

Breeding tank.. the bubbles nest is still not done yet zZZZZzzz

DSC01430.jpg

that is one VERY clean spawning tank!

Actually, I wonder if being so clean, he's building a nest byt the water's not holding the bubbles. It might be worth rescuing your IAL and boiling it to make a more concentrated tea, and adding that to the water to get it more viscous more quickly. Just a thought.

It's great to see you're so excited!!

Yah... but I just cause the spills and never reach for the Viva!! But apart from the tidiness, those tanks are super clean. I don't think Jeremy's fish do number twos. I'll be able to see for myself tomorrow when I go to pick up the new family members sent by Jodi.

After Bettarazzi gave me the idea of using a powerhead to cycling the water in my tank.. I improved it like this.. What I did is I bought a internal filter and connected it with a plastic tube then I made few holes so it actually looks like a spray bar and each section will always have filtered water goes in all da time.. This actually made the water more cleaner and all stay at same tempreture.. Also I bought some black plastic board today so the bettas won't see each all day like b4...thx for ur idea bettarazzi.. :(

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

I ordered the tank with those glass dividers that cost me about 100$, then I spend like 25$AUS for a 50W heater, I bought a expensive internal filter and a hang on filter b4 bettrazzi told me this idea and I dun use it anymore now -.-... but you could get a Aqua 1 for like 25$ something... and those plastic board is like 15$ + they cut it up for u... so u could propally get a similar set up for abt AUS$165? I have spend double of this much trying things out -.-...

They are plastic... not sure what kind of plastic lol I dunno if they are safe to put in the water with the fish... So I am just risking it. I got it from Little La Trobe Street in the city... there is a Art design Workshop for the RMIT student.

They are about $12AUS.. a big board able to cut it to 5 peice of 18x22 cm small boards like what I have in the picture... they also cut it up for u and its like 1$ per cut :blink: but you get discount if you got RMIT student card hehe

Its at where the red circle is..

asfddsaf.jpg

ouch..thats pretty expencieve...haahha..anyway where did u get the tank made??

I got this tank from China town Aqurium. They sell alot of other stuff usually cheaper than other Aqurium..

I don't think its that expensive if you think abt how much u pay to import the fish for -.-

i knew i should have gone for the tank with the removable slots... but i didnt want my fish to share the same water. i should have though... bugger... too late now hehe... hey i want to go into an arts an crafts shop and check it out for that material you got.

I got this tank from China town Aqurium. They sell alot of other stuff usually cheaper than other Aqurium..

I don't think its that expensive if you think abt how much u pay to import the fish for -.-

china town has an aquarium???? didnt notice theres one...where is it?

yeah like cleaning that room of yours lol... every china town has an aquarium i think... cheap products is something they do best... if you can read asian instructions then its a bonus!!!

its on the bourke street level of the paramount mall. i think.

china town has an aquarium???? didnt notice theres one...where is it?

Just a very small Aquarium..

108-116 Bourke ST, Melbourne, VIC 3000

Phone: (03) 9650 8485

Its inside the shopping centre.. and the shopping centre is up the Exhibition St side.

Archived