My New Fishies

y2jdaze

Hey i thought i'd just post a couple (or more) piccies of the 2 youngsters i got from Celeste this week :yes:

6 pics of the boy and one pic of the cute little cambo girl (who has no ventrals)

Girly (who i've decided to call Trish)

Posted Image

Boy (who still doesn't have a name coz he's just too pretty to decide on one that suits him. Ideas anyone?)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

to be continued...

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/16999/323663.jpg

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/16999/323662.jpg

As you can see he does change in the light... all these were taken in sunlight from my window, just on a different angle :) I think he's gorgeous :P and such a cheeky little personality :P

~Stacey

hehe nah he's the wrong colour for "flash" lol he'd have to be red to be flash lol hmm *thinks* then again he is a speedy little thing... ok here's some personality things: greedy :notsure: speedy, always darting around, never sits still, happy, exciteable, flares enthusiastically *thinks* eager to see you. and he's physically very shiny (the pics don't show just how shiny he is), glowing, luminance are other words i'd use lol. he's like a little angel ^_^ only he's a boy... hmm...

hmm *thinks* that's some pretty good ideas... maybe i'll combine some and call him "Apollo Lightning" and just call him "AL" for short hey?? hmm nah still not right... Or maybe just Apollo hmm... anyone have more ancient god names to throw in? or perhaps more sky type things *thinks* something more celestial maybe like stars or moons maybe hmm... so hard to match to both colour and personality.

*thinks* i think the little guy likes "Shimmer" as well lol and I think he should get the final say :D *little fishy darts around excitedly weaving back and forth, up and down* i think i'll take that as a "yes"... "Shimmer" it is ;) ~Stacey

Archived