Purchase Jars

marc

for those in Brissy thinking of jarring juvies .I will need some more jars soon and was thinking of purchaseing more .. any one interested in shareing and splitting an order with plasdene in the future.

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I might be interested...depends on the prices and how many we'd have to buy as the minimum.

these are great 1. 8 l glass pickle jars from plasdene in brissy you need to buy a $50 minimum order that is about thirty jars. Cheap really at $1.80 each. I looked at the plastic 2 litre as well but I prefer glass as it doesn,t discolour from heat sterilization or scratch from use.I will confirm prices tomorrow with a phone quote.

ok current price and best price is as of today $1.20 per jar then lids are80 cents each as optional extra .This is with GST. They must be purchaced in six packs only, that is multiples of six.

They are heavey so if shipped in volume ie 252 will cost $$,, all shipping to be advised.

One problem is that the min order is now $100 that is 14 packs or 84 jars.

I personally only need 3 paks that is 18 jars.

I would prefer to share the minimum and have enough interest from PMs for min now (I hope).

If you need these jars now is the time to confirm an order...I would like to collect monies first prior to placing an order and collecting the jars at plasdene in northgate . Money via check or electronic banking.. I then can pay the total in one hit. I will pick up from Northgate in my ute and hold at home, Chermside, or until you pick up from me or i foward them via courier to you. Pick ups from my home is possibly the best way to get them for brissy people. I can offer free coffee and biscuits when you visit..

extra info for interest ,, dia of jars is 110mm depth of jar is 210mm it holds 1966 mls of fluid . clear glass jars I personally find the quality good with little or no glass clarity defects for viewing betta All my betta are on racks in summer and in winter I fit 24 jars in heated tubs. I use these for growing out all my males i change the water twice a week on average.. it works well for me regards markPosted Image

Archived